Established in 1994
Drive for Excellence - 2023-2024 Rules & Qualifications
Drive for Excellence will be on April 27, 2024.
- Qualifications (&winner) must be a current junior or senior at a Polk County Florida high school, public or private school
- A = Earn 3 entries
- B = Earn 1 entry
- The student/Guardian must bring the qualifying report card to Bartow Ford and fill out entries at Bartow Ford.
- Only the most recently received report card will be accepted. No photocopied or electronic report cards will be accepted. No credit will be given for any handwritten adjustments. The 4th grading period report card will not be eligible for this contest.
- First report card will be eligible beginning October 24, 2023 – January 10, 2024
- Second report card will be eligible beginning January 11, 2024 – March 25, 2024
- Third report card will be eligible March 26, 2024 - April 6, 2024
- Only report cards from the current school year will be accepted. The current school year begins the first day of the school listed on the Polk County School Calendar (August 11, 2023). Report cards or transcripts prior to this date will not be eligible.
- Polk County Public School students must have their report card signed and stamped by a school guidance counselor.
- Collegiate high school and dual-enrolled students must have a transcript in a sealed envelope with a raised seal or official stamp, from their administration office.
- A private school report card must have a raised seal or official school stamp, it must be signed and sealed in an envelope by the school administration.
- Home school students: a parent- generated transcript will not be accepted, only sealed official transcripts from the following sources: Polk County Virtual School in Lakeland, FL. A student must reside in Polk County, Florida.
- No entries accepted after April 6, 2024.
- Drive for Excellence finalists must be present to win.
- Finalists must have a valid Florida Driver’s License/Learner's Permit to participate.
- At the time of drawing, if the winner is not at least 18 years old, the car must be titled in the winning student’s parent or legal guardian’s name.
- The winner will be responsible for payment of taxes and registration for the car.
- Employees of Bartow Ford and their immediate families are not eligible. Immediate family is defined as: spouse, parents, stepparents, foster parents, father-in-law, mother-in-law, children, stepchildren, foster children, sons-in-law, daughters-in-law, grandparents, grandchildren, brothers, sisters, brothers-in-law, and sisters-in-law.
- Finalists will be announced the week of April 8th, 2024. Only one entry will qualify per finalist and student must be currently attending school at the time of the drawing.
- Final drawing will be held on April 27, 2024.
- The winner must provide their own insurance.
*Dates are tentative and subject to change.
*Bartow Ford reserves the right to edit or modify these conditions at management's discretion.