Could You Pass the Driving Test?
February 12 2019,
How long has it been since you took your driving test? Bartow Ford, your Winter Haven area Ford dealership challenges you to see if you could still pass today!
- The “standard” speed limit in a business or residential area is:
- 15 MPH
- 20 MPH
- 25 MPH
- 30 MPH
- To hand signal a right turn, you would:
- Extend your arm and hand outward.
- Extend your arm and hand backward.
- Extend your arm and hand upward.
- Extend your arm and hand downward.
- If two cars enter an open intersection at the same time, who yields?
- The driver on the left yields to the driver on the right.
- The driver on the right yields to the driver on the left.
- The driver that signaled has the right-of-way.
- How often do vehicle license plates and registration need to be renewed?
- Every 6 months
- Every year
- Every five years
- Every ten years
- It is _____ to turn on your flashing hazards in the rain.
- If you refuse to take a breath or blood alcohol level test, your driving privilege is automatically suspended for:
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months
- 36 months
- During normal weather conditions, the proper following distance is:
- Two seconds
- Three seconds
- Four seconds
- Five seconds
- If a driver is passing your vehicle, you must ____ until the other car has passed.
- Move to the right
- Increase speed
- Decrease speed
- Stay at the same speed
- When driving at night, you should not use high-beam headlights within _____ of oncoming vehicles.
- 400 feet
- 450 feet
- 500 feet
- 550 feet
- If you miss your exit, you must:
- Make a U-turn.
- Reverse to your exit.
- Signal and back up your car.
- Continue to the next exit.
The Cheat Sheet
- D. The standard speed limit in a business or residential area is 30 MPH.
- C. Extend your arm and hand upward.
- A. The driver on the left yields to the driver on the right.
- B. Vehicle license plates and registration need to be renewed annually.
- B. It is illegal to turn on your flashing hazards in the rain.
- B. Your driving privilege is suspended for 12 months.
- C. The proper following distance during normal weather conditions is five seconds.
- D. If someone is passing your vehicle, you must stay at the same speed until the pass has been completed.
- C. Do not use your high-beams within 500 feet of oncoming traffic.
- D. If you miss your exit, you must continue to the next one.
How did you do? If you got 80% or higher, congratulations! You passed. For those who got three or more answers wrong, you would have two more chances to take the DMV test.
If you’re a new driver looking for a reliable vehicle, check out Bartow Ford, your Winter Haven area Ford dealership. With a knowledgeable staff, we can be sure to find the perfect vehicle for you. Give us a call at 800-303-4016 or chat with us online to learn more about our vehicles.